200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India: Divine Yoga Academy
Divine Yoga Academy offers 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India, which is certified by Yoga Alliance, USA. This One Month intensive 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an exceptionally high quality, comprehensive, and transformative experience. This course of yoga teacher training in india is designed for those yoga teachers who wish to gain their Yoga Alliance qualification.
This residential 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course by Divine Yoga Academy, which is designed for Self Transformation. The initial purpose of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is to facilitate the students to build a strong foundation of Yoga, which will help to acquire yogic wisdom for awakening the divine flame within and in the future to become a master of Yoga and Meditation.
Benefits of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course:
– Provides International standard certificate which is Registered by USA Yoga Alliance
– Help to calm and balance the mind
– The student develops to create mental awareness throughout the life.
– Students will learn the art of living
– Attainment of perfect equanimity and harmony of body and mind..
– Removes negative blocks from the mind and toxins from the body,
– Reduces stress and tension in the physical body by activating the Parasympathetic nervous system
– Promotes self- healing.
– Helps in attention, focus and concentration,
– Increases self-awareness
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Curriculum:
- Asana (Classical Postures) – Dynamic Sun salutations, Modifications, Common injuries, Contraindications…
- Pranayam, introduction, benefits, Philosophy of Prana, Physiology of Pranayam, basic breathing methods, Pranayam sitting postures, Bandhas, Mudras, Guidelines for Pranayam…
- Mantra Chanting…
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra Topics
- Practice Relaxation and Yoga Nidra
- Anatomy and physiology- skeletal system, Muscular system, Nerve system, Digestive System, Endocrine System, Cardiovascular System..
- Yogic Physiology – Nadis and Chakras, Panchakosha and Pancha Pranas, Effect of Yoga Posture on muscles and systems
- Philosophy – General Introduction :Six School of Indian Philosophy…Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Sankhya, Bhagawata Gita, Ayurved, Ethics & Yogic Teachings In Modern Living
- Teaching Methodology
- Practicum Category
- Home work & Discussion
Click here to check out our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course schedule. You can apply now for our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course to reserve your seat by just filling out this Application form.